- Have the boy stand with his heels against the wall. Using a ruler, measure the distance from the wall to the longest toe. This can be done by standing on a ruler.
- Use the chart to determine the appropriate size. It is important you leave a 3-4cm gap in length (eg. 18cm foot would approximately fit into size 27)
- When deciding between two sizes it is always better to size up. The boy can wear thicker socks or even add foot soles to give it a more snug fit.
- If you're still unsure which size to get, please message us with the following details. Foot length, shoe size, size of foot (wide or skinny) and we'll try our best to help you make a decision.
- Please note that the US sizing is an approximation. If the child has a wide feet you should size up.