Sizing ChartsHow to measure your Suit, Shirt and Shoes
Boy Suits (Jacket + Pants)
Tips to choosing the right suit:
- Watch the Video for instructions
- Using an old jacket and pants, measure the arm, shoulder, waist and length. Our pants are generally longer so alteration is needed in most cases.
- Our measurements are taken from the actual jacket, and pants; so remember to leave a couple centimetres for space.
- The sizing chart should be used as a guidance only, some styles may vary in sizes.
- If you're still unsure, please feel free to contact us with the following details. Age, Build (tall, skinny, small, big for age), shoulder, arm, waist, and length measurements with the style of suit you were after. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Tips to choosing the right shirt:
- We do NOT use the same sizing as Target or any other brands so please make sure you use our sizing guide.
- Using an old shirt, measure the arm and shoulder.
- If unsure, size up (better big than too small).
- For chubbier kids, it's important to take into consideration that their chest are bigger, so to insure comfortability, choose an appropriate size.
- The sizing chart should be used as a guidance only, some styles may vary.
- Have the boy stand with his heels against the wall. Using a ruler, measure the distance from the wall to the longest toe. This can be done by standing on a ruler.
- Use the chart to determine the appropriate size. It is important you leave a 2.5-3cm gap in length (eg. 17.5cm foot would approximately fit into size 27)
- When deciding between two sizes it is always better to size up. The boy can wear thicker socks or even add foot soles to give it a more snug fit.
- If you're still unsure which size to get, please message us with the following details. Foot length, shoe size, size of foot (wide or skinny) and we'll try our best to help you make a decision.
- If you're not sure, feel free to contact us at email@example.com with the measurements of the childs feet length + width in cms, and inform us of what style of shoes you're after.